Monday, 22 May 2017

Oh life!

The weekend was wonderful!

On saturday I digged up lots and lots of cobblestone. they are about to dismantle a schoolbuilding and I got permission from the city to dig up the lot. Parts of it was hidden under grass, so it took some time. But as seen in the second picture, there's quite a lot of wonderful cobblestone for me to work with. Yes, I shall continue adding cobbelstone to my frontyard. My darling L helped me and I am so grateful. We borrowed a car and as we now have a trailer it is really easy to transport heavy loads like this. The first picture shows the area I digged, it was all covered with cobblestone.



In the evening we celebrated dear Frida turning 40 years! What a great party, wonderful food and good people, speeches and songs. Laughter and good long talks with friends.
The party was held at Frida's home, she and her family are renovating a huge and totally destroyed house. It has a long history of neglect, but now, due to Frida and her husband taking on the renovation, it is turning into a familyhome! Hats off!

Grattis vackra underbara, puss och hundra gånger grattis Frida! 

Cykled home in the mild night, happy to have such wonderful people in my life.

The next morning we left on an outing. After many hours on the road, an hour on sea and 242 steps and two ladders, I was on top of the world and a dream came true!

This is me after climbing the Bengtskär lighthouse tower. Spectacular view!

Beautiful weather to be out on the sea!

This is Bengtskär lighthouse.

Eiders nesting everywhere. They seemed not bothered by humans at all. Though we all tried our best not to disturb. It looked really funny as they were nesting in the flowerbeds!

Spectacular view from the lighthouse tower. 

We enjoyed a delicious fishsoup with dark bread, coffee and buns. Walked around the small island and climbed the tower. Then it was time to head home. Happy and filled with new adventures, new impressions. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. A very content and happy fröken here. My soul has been fed and I feel gratitude. Thank you life, thank you love and thank you universe!
And happy to have experienced this with my darling! The weathergods treated us with summerweather, thank you! 

New week ahead. Take care, spread love and goodness!

No comments: