Tuesday, 6 June 2017

Summerprojects

During the end of last week I attended a few graduation parties. Had plenty of delicious food and drink! Congratulation to all graduates!

On saturday I painted my doorstep to the kitchen. I painted it green. I looked up at the door, it is a project of it's own, looking quite awful. I bought these doors over 3 yrs ago, as I had really awful chipboard doors! Thye just don't suit an old house. These doors are from a 30 's house that was dismantled in a nearby village. I thought I'll scrape the paint of the kitchen door one day. That day was saturday, when I started the project:






It was quite hard work, there are two layers of paint, the one layer is very very hard paint.

The next day I continued and in the evening it was ready. My hands and arms are really stiff now. It is difficult to find a good position. So I better not do any work that needs a strong hold. I need to rest my hands. I do love the outcome:



Have a lovely week dear friends! Enjoy the season, enjoy everyday life!
Love as usual!

No comments: